- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) is the process of selling real estate without the representation of a real estate broker or real estate agent.
- According to the National Association of Realtors’ Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers, 35% of homeowners who decided to FSBO last year did so to avoid paying a commission or fee. But, homes sold with an agent net 6% more than those sold as a FSBO according to Collateral Analytics.
- Before you decide to take on the challenge of selling your house on your own, let’s connect to discuss your options.
Posted on July 1, 2020 at 8:53 pm Cara Milgate
- If you’re planning on selling your house in 2020, these are the top renovations that will give you the highest Return on your Investment.
- Regardless of how long you’re planning on staying in your current home, it’s smart to be aware of which home renovations add the most value.
- The exterior of a house is the first thing buyers see when searching for a home. Upgrading your roof or siding will ensure your home leaves a great first impression!
Posted on January 6, 2020 at 9:39 pm Lupe Morales